What are these?
Organic Dried Sour Cherries are a dark red colour and have a perfect taste combination of sweet and sour. If you addicted to sweets then these are a perfect healthy substitute as they are rich in nutrients are wonderfully moreish. One 28g serving of these tasty cherries is high in Vitamin A (beta-carotene).
These sour cherries are of the Morello variety which makes them even more special. We recommend mixing them up in a trail mix for a balanced snack or putting them on porridge for a tasty tang.
Benefits of organic sunflower seeds
The antioxidant rating of these delicious cherries makes them a very popular option for those more likely to be exposed to free radicals – such as exercise enthusiasts. They are so useful for sport recover that they are quickly becoming known as an endurance superfood. The amazing phyto-nutrient capacity of these little berries makes them a great addition to any diet.
How to use them?
- Sprinkle of fresh salads
- Add to bread making for added texture
- Top warm bowls of oats along with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Team with organic dried fruits for the perfect snack to give you a healthy boost of energy
- Add to breakfast muffins both sweet and savoury
Organic Morello Cherries 100%
NOTE - Whist these are allergen free, please note that these are manufactured in a premesis where wheat and nuts are handled.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Naturally Gluten & Wheat free
Typical values (per 100g)
|of which saturates
|of which sugars