Biona Organic Kimchi is made with fresh naturally fermented organic vegetables. Warm and spicy with a deep tangy flavour, Biona Kimchi is perfect as a side dish, in salads or for an added kick in stir-fries, noodles and rice.
Kimchi is beneficial for the whole body. This low-fat, high-fibre meal is famous across Asian cultures. Are you curious why?
- Kimchi is fermented (similar in some respects to yogurt), it contains healthy bacteria's and probiotics to support your bodies wellness, aids digestion and helps fight off infections in the body.
- Reduces blood pressure and lowers your levels of cholesterol
- Just 100g of Kimchi has 18% of the vitamin A your body needs a day. Vitamin A is significant for the body as it is an antioxidant that gets rid of free radicals such as cancer cells
- Studies have shown that Chinese cabbage contains isocyanate, which helps your liver detoxify and can help reduce the risks of stomach cancer
- Increases metabolism and in turn helps you loose excess weight
- Due to its ability for cell oxidation Kimchi helps slow down the aging process
Did you know as a tribute to this vegetable, locals in Korea often say “kimchi” instead of “cheese” whenever they have pictures taken?
- Made using all-natural seasoning
Napa Cabbage*(26%), White Cabbage*, Carrots*, Water, Radish*, Onions*, Tomatoes* (from concentrate), Sea salt, Ginger*, Bell Pepper*, Chilli* (<1%), garlic* (<1%)
* = Certified Organic Ingredients
||Of which saturates
||Of which sugars
VEGAN • FREE FROM: COLOURINGS, GLUTEN, GM & PRESERVATIVES.