What are these?
Organic sunflower seeds are highly nutritious and versatile with a mild taste that pairs well with both sweet and savoury dishes. They’re rich in protein, fibre and many vitamins and minerals whilst also containing healthy fats essential for the body to function.
Benefits of organic sunflower seeds
- 100% organic
- A good source of protein
- Rich in fibre
- Contain healthy fats
- Great added to both sweet and savoury dishes
- Adds a great texture to baking
How to use them?
- Sprinkle of fresh salads
- Add to bread making for added texture
- Top warm bowls of oats along with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Team with organic dried fruits for the perfect snack to give you a healthy boost of energy
- Add to breakfast muffins both sweet and savoury
Organic Sunflower Seeds 100%
PLEASE NOTE THESE SUNFLOWER SEEDS ARE NOT HEAT TREATED
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Naturally Gluten & Wheat free
Typical values (per 100g)
|of which saturates
|of which sugars